About Us – Scotchwood Properties
What makes us different from other real estate home buyers and investors?
“We Believe in Designing Win-Win Solutions for Homeowners Who Find Themselves in Difficult Financial and Circumstantial Situations“
Thousands of people, most to no fault of their own, find themselves in financial hardships so great, that they start every new day with the constant fear of losing the house they worked so hard for, the very first house that they bought as newlyweds, the home they watched their children or grandchildren grow up in. Others, have inherited a home through probate that they have no desire to keep or maybe they need to sell because of a divorce, or they simply need the money to pay for their ever growing medical bills.
- We believe in designing win-win solutions to help you make the right decision with your best interest in mind, regardless if we buy your house or not.
- We buy houses directly and do not reassign the contract to another investor. We believe in working with our clients from start to finish and this also guarantees a quicker closing, usually between 2-3 weeks or when you choose.
- We believe in old family values, once we quote you a price for your house, we don’t re-negotiate. Many cash buyers continue to talk down and reduce the price afterwards.
Over the last two decades we’ve helped so many of our family, close friends and clients from losing their homes from financial and circumstantial situations. Their trust in our ability to design solutions for them that made sense and the positive impact the results have had on their lives, inspires us everyday to help others in similar situations.
- You’re In Foreclosure or Are About To Be
- Own Unwanted Rental Property
- Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of
- Own A Vacant Property
- Inherit An Unwanted Property from Probate
- Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast
- You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions
- You’re Going Through A Divorce
- You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell
- You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up
“We Believe in Providing Win-Win Solutions for Homeowners Who Find Themselves in Difficult Financial and Circumstantial Situations“
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (484) 206-8206 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.